This week we are moving into an very special area of gaming, the narrative driven games, and this time Chris wants to widen the spectrum of the narrative and interactive storytelling by picking music from a variety of games. This week will hopefully be exciting and fun to listen to as I enjoyed talking and researching more about it.
Welcome to Finally Game Music!
Music in the episode:
Intro background: The Last of Us – Vanishing Grace
- Life is strange – Golden Hour (Main Theme)
- Shadow of the Colossus – To the Ancient land [Requested by Karuchi]
- Undertale – Dating start!
- Florence – Happy Together
- Old gods of Asgard – Take control
Voices of the episode:
Christofer ”ChrisX” Schenström