This week we’re talking about a large but very important subject, Superstars of VGM.
We are not talking about Composers persay, but more about influencial tracks from some selected few generations of home console and PC throughout time. What made them stand out?
Hear Chris talk about his point of view in this subject, do you agree or is Chris wrong?
Welcome to this weeks Gameable Audio Podcast
Music in the episode:
- Super Mario Bros. – Underground Theme
- Sonic The Hedgehog – Green Hill Zone
- Full Tilt! Pinball – Space Cadet main theme
- Crash Bandicoot – Main theme
- Halo: Combat Evolved – Opening Suite
Voices of the episode:
Christofer ”ChrisX” Schenström